Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thank you Brother Ian Nitta!

Aloha!  My name is Ian Nitta.  I have had the privilege of knowing your son here in Wailuku since he began his mission 6 months ago.  He is a fantastic Elder.  We will truly miss him in our ward.  

Elder Nitta and his companions were able to join our family for dinner this evening.  My grandparents, Isamu Nitta and Diane Shoko Nitta were also able to join us.  Elder Nitta and his companions were able to give my grandparents their first ever missionary lesson.  They spoke of the Book of Mormom.  Your son is also the first missionary to ever set foot in my grandparents house. He and I visited them soon after he arrived here on Maui.  We feel truly blessed to have him here.

Thank you for raising up a faithful son.  I personally feel that he was sent to Wailuku for our family.  Who knows, we may be related :)

I hope to someday meet you and your family in person.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.  I have attached a photo we took together this evening, please enjoy.

Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu, kokoro kara arigatou gozaimashita!
Brother Ian Nitta


-- 
IAN I NITTA
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY, EDITOR
QUIRKADOTS LLC Wailuku, HI

IAN I NITTA PHOTO & DESIGN
(808) 214-0948



No comments:

Post a Comment