Monday, July 15, 2013

Iaorana!

Iaorana! (Tahitian)

How's it going?  Great to hear from you.  This week was the last week we have before tansfers.  I'm staying with Elder Holyoak a little longer.  There's another missionary coming to Maui though that came out with me.  I'm super excited to see him, and see how he's doing.  With transfers, that also means that one of he Zone Leaders is leaving too.  He arrived here in Maui with me and I've been able to learn so much from him.  He's a great missionary.  Now he's going to be a ZL in Laie.  I hear that's really stressful for the ZL's because they have the Visitor Center Sister's (ha ha Chelsea).  I think a total of 30 something Sister's.

Well it's been nice to hear from Chelsea, sorry, 'Sister Nitta.'  She sounds like she's doing great.  I'm sure she will learn fast and adjust to being a great mssionary.  Writing to her has been fun.  We haven't been able to write that much so far, but it's good. 

Well, this week was a little bit better than last week.  It's still not quite running as well as I want it to.  I know I can't measure my success by the numbers that we get, but I want to be able to see a lot of people progress. 

Today for P Day, we went up to Haleakala, the top of the mountain.  Super pretty sunrise.  Then we ate as a zone (minus the two other islands (Moloka'i and Lana'i in our zone) at Denny's for breakfast.  It's been a relaxing day.  A day for naps too since we had to wake up at 2:45am. 

Great to hear from you.  Keep trudging on.  People notice your strength and you can be a help to those around you.  You have always been a great example to me. 

I think I can go to a Ross close by on the island to get some pairs of pants.  That's where one of the Elders got his pants for about $15.  The size that I got was 32 waist I think.  Maybe a 31?  I'll try here first though  The package you sent still hasn't gotten here.  Elder Holyoak just got a package from home and he said his mom sent it around the same time you sent mine.  Hopeflly I can get that soon. 

Well thank you for all you do.  Love you so much. 


Elder Nitta

No comments:

Post a Comment